I'm Lucy, 'The Comparison Coach'. If you want to get clear, confident and on track with what you want, once and for all, you’re in the right place.
Can I get a ‘HELL YEAH!’ from you if you're ready to cut the crap, stop comparing yourself to others and give yourself the gifts of choice and change?
This is a rallying cry for those of you sitting at work bored, or on your sofa, scrolling your iPad bouncing between social media and the feelings of “WTF am I doing with MY life?”
It might be that you find yourself now where I was a year or so back:- From the outside you may look like you have a pretty sweet life with nothing to complain about:
- A great job at a 'good' company
- You may be building your own business
- Able to take holidays throughout the year – sun and ski, yes please.
- Not a stranger to a big ol’ spending spree at the shops with a somewhat swish lunch to break up the day (a bottle of Veuve please)
- Drive a ‘good’ car and live in a ‘good’ neighbourhood
- You may even have started, or be on your way, with your own family life
And yet, you’re looking around at what other people are doing, buying, earning and driving, or where they’re going home to, and it’s made you look at where you’re at right now and you’re feeling:
- Comparing yourself to what you see on social media is creating a bit of jealousy and resentment
- Like it’s time to really take stock of where you are and what you want and put an end to sleepwalking
- The need to ‘keep up’ or not get left behind
- There’s a block in your brain that’s stopping you from taking action
- Generally a bit unsure of your options you have to improve where you’re at – perhaps that’s more time, money, freedom, creativity, sex or fun
- Unable to answer that question that keeps cropping up about your personal or professional life
- Not following through yet unable to ignore the niggling feeling or preoccupation you need to take action
- Anxiety that you've somehow lost your way and don't know how to get on track
If any of those scenarios sound familiar, working with me could be just the fix you need. Find out more about how we can work together here
- Because you need to get clear on what you want and decide how to deliver it for yourself, free from niggles of jealousy, feelings of failure and falling short and no more comparing yourself to others on social media or otherwise.
- Because every day you don’t make this investment in yourself, is another day in between the life you have now, and the life you want to have. A life on purpose that sets you back on fire.
- It’s now time to nip those indecisions and distractions in the bud and make the commitment to follow through for yourself again, to truly give people a reason to stare and take the right kind of notice of you!
- You have a fire in your belly that has elevated you to your chosen lifestyle and it should be time to enjoy that as well as your continued evolution.
Look no further - I’m the ‘Comparison Coach’
I know how you feel. There was a time, triggered by a school reunion coinciding with some particularly challenging things happening, that I hit rock bottom. Back then, being at such an unexpected low point, and rocking up to see how ‘amazing’ other people’s lives were and gorging on social media, reinforced a false belief that I couldn't amount to my aspirations and that at the age of 27, I was done.
I didn’t know how to up get out of that rut and challenge myself in a whole new way that worked for me, on my terms, not dictated by someone else’s agenda or comparing myself to others.
But the feeling that I knew I could do more disrupted me to declare war on comparison and I decided to back myself and do something, rather than just observe and feel jealous of what was going on according to my social feed.
I found ways to flex my entrepreneurial muscles, take control of my trajectory and also make a living through my passion - combatting comparison. And thus, Proof Coaching was born.
This is a pashmina free zone – no coaching stereotypes permitted past this point
My coaching is geared up and right to get you where you want to be – keeping things as fresh and flexible as the modern world demands. That’s why I can check in with client progress on Facebook chat, photo shop your goal sheets so they look as hot as hell, tick off your goal setting with you at after work cocktails.