Step 3 It's all about YOU!
Step two will have given you insight into what your case of 'comparisonitis’ is here to teach you and show you about your own needs, desires and versions of success.
After all, this isn’t about them and what they’re being, doing and having - this is about you and the life you deserve to create for yourself!
You were able to get a view of what’s missing in your own life so that you can use that insight for your own good.
It’s time to take action towards your own version of success in the areas of your life that you’d like to see change, improvement or simply less drama.
Thinking of your own version of success – work, travel, relationships, love, your wellbeing, life balance. – try and define this in a goal i.e. how will you know everything is as you’d like it? What does that big picture look like?
Now let’s take a huge step towards self-focus and identity a starting point! Use the questions below to act as your prompt:
- What could you do if money were unlimited?
- What else could you do if you didn’t have to explain what you were doing or be answerable to anybody?
- If you could devote all your time to this one thing, what would you do?
- What could you do if you didn’t have to live with the consequences?
- Think of someone you admire or trust – in your life or in the public eye - what would they do?
Look over the list of options you have generated. What is one thing you can do in the next 48 hours to move you just one step closer to your version of success and all the magic that comes with it?
Choose the easiest, or the quickest, or the one you feel most comfortable doing, but choose right now and commit to ticking it off within 48 hours!