Sometimes we kind of know what to do but indecision AND DEMOTIVATION BROUGHT ON BY COMPARISON means we get tired, feel lazy and put things off.
The root of the matter is you really need to get clear and confident. Well, good news champ because this Comparison Buster session will help you suss out and explore your options without bias or judgement.
For example, do any of these scenarios sound familiar to you?
You’ve been chewing over a specific question or thing for a little while now. You may have done a lot of thinking about it but you’re ultimately going around in circles on topics that may be include:
- Should I sign up for that course?
- Is this job right for me?
- I need a confidence boost and to pep up my self esteem
- How do I handle my friend who’s let me down?
- What shall I put on my CV?
- How do I get ahead at work?
- How do I start to write the book I want to?
- Is it time to move out or move on?
These sorts of life topics are often not a ‘black or white’ area or ‘yes/no’ decision...
As a result you may be in a state of over-thinking or 'analysis paralysis' and feeling like you’re wasting time and tripping up on the same ol' topic again and again.
The root of the matter is you really need to get clear and confident and you want something that will let you explore your options without bias or judgment.
The COMPARISON BUSTER not only delivers this but will also get you an answer, a next step and a zing of energy and motivation to follow through. Good times!
How it works
The Comparison Buster is delivered via a ninety minute Skype or FaceTime call with just you and me. It’s geared up to deliver some answers on a single topic of your choice. Enquire or book yours now.
It also has the added comfort and convenience that you can have the call anywhere, anytime, whether that’s on a work trip abroad or perhaps nice and spaced out at your kitchen table with a glass of something cold on a Saturday night.
useful things to know about the comparison buster
You won’t be coming to the session ‘cold’. You’ll complete some pre-work that you’ll need to bring along to our session that gives us a jogging start to the coaching and ensures you get maximum value from our time together.
- In our time together we’ll map the current situation specific to you, get laser clear on what you want and the options available to get there. As part of this we’ll use my specifically designed Proof Coaching work sheets to capture your plan so you won’t leave and forget the answers you’ll generate.
- To follow your comparison buster, I’ll check in with you via email or text within a week to keep you clear and accountable to yourself and what you need to do - so I won’t leave you hanging baby!
It's a one off payment of £180.
Let’s set up your free Life Coaching taster and have a chat about what you need and have in mind. Or you can simply book in your Comparison Buster session via the client contact form and in that message let me know a list of times and dates that work for you.
Once that’s confirmed I’ll send you our coaching agreement, payment details and pre-work and we’re all set to enjoy your Comparison Buster
Here's what I else I can tell you about The Comparison buster:
It is worth ideal if:
- You have one topic or question in mind that you need to move forward with
- You recognise you need a quick blast of insight to shake things up
- You are open to stretching out of your comfort zone making some changes and taking action for yourself
- You want a motivation, confidence and energy zing top-up to see you through
- You are willing to do the home work following the session
- You’re open to feedback and impartial observations that will bring a new perspective to your situation
- You’re interested in life coaching and want positive results but prefer not to sign up for a number of sessions just yet
The Comparison Buster is NOT for you if:
- You’re not willing to do the pre-work or home-work that supports the session
- You aren’t going to ‘show up’ fully - mentally and physically
- You have loads of questions you need answered and areas of life you need to focus on. (I have these life coaching experiences for you if this is the case. Check out The Unstuck Experience and The Proof)
- You’re closed to making changes and will not try different ways of doing and thinking